[PRL] New web site content generation library

Dave Herman dherman at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Aug 30 00:14:33 EDT 2004

Hi all,

This summer Kenichi asked if he could generate a web page using
S-expressions with PLT Scheme, and I promised that I'd eventually get
around to packaging up my solution. I now have a somewhat self-contained
little library for doing this. If anyone wants to play with this, you'll
need to download and install the following three packages (in this order):

http://www196.pair.com/lisovsky/download/sxml/plt/preview/ssax20040221.plt
http://www196.pair.com/lisovsky/download/sxml/plt/preview/sxml20040221.plt
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dherman/browse/shared/projects/web-site/web-site.plt

Then search the help desk for "web-site" for the documentation. There's
also an example in the collects/web-site/demo directory that shows a
simple example of a web page generated with the library.

For a somewhat bigger example, you can look at the sources to my web
page at:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dherman/browse/shared/web-sites/ccs/

Hope this turns out to be useful for anyone.. I'm happy to receive
feedback, including suggestions and bug reports.

Cheers,
Dave