[PRL] prl page

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Jun 27 22:13:42 EDT 2004

DAH> Our PRL web page is getting outdated:
DAH>   - it still has Mitch's ICFP talk from last year listed as "news"
DAH>   - in the same vein, it's probably worth mentioning Karl's and Matthias's
DAH>     recent invited talks

I've added some new news items, since I had some.  Karl's and
Matthias's recent invited talks should also be listed.  Maybe Felix
can be our Intrepid Reporter and write short paras for these.

DAH>   - the photo gallery only has (soon-to-be-)third-years+ in it
DAH>   - same for the list of people

I've retrieved the photos and bios for our "rising second-years" from
Greg.  Alas, I think we need to get the permission of the relevant
individuals to republish the pictures, originally submitted for G711,
on the web site.  That should probably also be on Felix's list.
(Sorry, Felix.)

--Mitch