[PRL] Re: prl page

Kenichi Asai asai at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Jun 27 21:48:02 EDT 2004

Hi all,

>   - the photo gallery only has (soon-to-be-)third-years+ in it
>   - same for the list of people

In fact, Mitch sent an e-mail asking for a web page and a photo file
for those who are not listed in the PRL page this March.  I replied!
and that's why I am already listed!!

But my page here is still a delegation to my page in Tokyo.  I am now
considering to enhance it.  To do that, I do not want to write raw
html very much.  So I have a few questions:

- If I use DrScheme, can I make a web page by writing some
S-expressions rather than raw html?

- Assuming the answer is yes, could you please tell me how to do it?
I would appriciate if you could give me a sample file, how to compile
it into html (on Macintosh), which part of the document (in DrScheme
manual?)  I should read, and how to include the message "powered by
DrScheme."

Thanks in advance!

--
Kenichi