[PRL] Fire alarm announcement text

Kenichi Asai asai at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Jun 23 14:28:37 EDT 2004

Hi,

We are having many fire alarm testings since we came to the new
building.  I think the fire alarm announcement should be clear enough
so that everyone can understand, but unfortunately I have problems
hearing some of the words in the announcement.  After I hear it so
many times, I reached to the following sentences.  Could somebody
correct this?

Attention please.

The signal sound(?) you have just heard indicates
a report of an emergency in this building.

If your floor(?) evacuation signal sounds(?) after this message,
watch(??) the nearest stairway and leave the floor.

While(???) the report is being verified,
occupants of(?) other floors should await further instruction.

Thanks!

--
Kenichi