[PRL] last call for free lunch at Buteko

David H. Lorenz lorenz at ccs.neu.edu
Wed May 26 14:37:34 EDT 2004

Peter,

I am not sure whether this includes only students or not.
If not, and only if there is really enough space,
then count me in at 2: David Lorenz and Amelia Levy.
But if there is not enough space, please treat students first!

Thanks,

-- David

--
David H. Lorenz, Assistant Professor           (617) 373-2076 FAX 5121
College of Computer and Information Science,        lorenz at ccs.neu.edu
Northeastern University, Boston MA 02115   www.ccs.neu.edu/home/lorenz