[PRL] [FWD] Free Lunch at Buteko for "the office"

Jeffrey D Palm jpalm at ccs.neu.edu
Tue May 25 16:38:34 EDT 2004

Ah yes... I've seen these guys while I was at IBM in Cambridge.  What
they loved even more than all the people who came at the last minute
just for food, was the fact that they were talking to interns, most of
whom lacked a steady income, thus could provide the suits no business.
A good time.

Jeff

Jeffrey Palm --> http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/jpalm