[PRL] anyone in WVH today?

Dale Vaillancourt dalev at ccs.neu.edu
Sun May 2 12:56:27 EDT 2004

I had the same problem on Friday around 5pm, but I was able to convince
the officer to let me go upstairs to collect my things before leaving.
I asked David to talk to the officer, and David returned saying that he
had "debugged the cop".

Also, Ryan mentioned that he was denied access on Saturday as well.

-Dale