[PRL] On PLT Scheme

Kenichi Asai asai at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 14 20:23:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

Before I go directly to the PLT-Scheme mailing list, I think it is a
good idea to write to PRL.  Today, I installed (finally!) the latest
MacOSX (Aqua) version of PLT Scheme on my PowerBook, and I noticed two
things.

- When I first run DrScheme, it asked me a (natural) language to
interact with DrScheme.  Among the choices, there are English, French,
etc., but no Japanese.  If this is simply a matter of providing
translation for all the messages in DrScheme, I might be able to make
it and test it on my computer.

- The key layout I use is Dvorak rather than Qwerty.  It goes almost
fine in DrScheme, but when I press control key (e.g., when I press
Ctrl-H for backspace), it behaves as though the key layout was Qwerty.
Are there any ways to fix this?

--
Kenichi Asai