[PRL] Egan 222 door still broken

Jamie Raymond raymond at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Feb 10 20:23:28 EST 2004

Pat,
I'm giving up on Work Order ever fixing our door. I contacted them on
2/4. When it wasn't fixed by 2/6, I contacted them again -- they said
they had processed the work order and didn't know why it wasn't fixed
but would get right on it. And still the door remains broken a week
after it was first reported. The problem, again, is that the east door
is not closing completely, thus leaving the latching mechanism
unengaged. The door appears closed but one can walk by and push it open
with no resistance. Please escalate this matter as appropriate. I'm
tired of not being listened to.
Thanks,
Jamie