[PRL] Fwd: Load Balancing for networks

Matthias Felleisen matthias at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jan 12 17:32:43 EST 2004

This could be an interesting little project for someone to check out
our scripting abilities. I am sure (well Chet would tell me) "Perl does
this no sweat."

1. It could be that Dan is just programming functionally in a naive
manner.

2. It could be that he's loading the whole file at once and you don't
need that.

3. It could be an algorithmic or a language problem.

Of course 3 is most interesting. So anyone? --Matthias

Begin forwarded message: