[PRL] Northeastern Alumnus on dynamic AOP

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Dec 19 09:06:12 EST 2003

Get free training in dynamic AOP from CCIS Alumnus, Bill Burke.
Saves you $3000.

-- Karl

Boston, MA, April 5-8, JBOSS ADVANCED TRAINING
Location: We will announce soon. Check back on this page.

Instructor is Bill Burke, JBoss Group Chief Architect and Bela Ban, Founder
of JGroups and Lead Developer of JBoss Distributed Cache

TRAINING PRICE: US$3000 for those who pay by March 15, 2003; after that date
US$3250.

http://jbossgroup.com/index.html?module=html&op=userdisplay&id=services/trai
ning/schedule#boston-admin