[PRL] Summer position at IBM Austin

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Nov 25 09:52:54 EST 2003

If you are interested in this, please contact Miriam directly (with a
copy to me.)

--Mitch

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: Miriam Leeser <mel at coe.neu.edu>
To: Mitchell Wand <wand at ccs.neu.edu>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: HML]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:11:31 -0500

Mitch,

Someone at IBM in Austin is working on a Hardware Description Language
based on SML.   He would be willing to work with a student over the
summer.   I did similar work many years ago now.  Do you know of a
student who might be interested in pursuing this and who would have a
good background in functional languages ?  I assume this could be turned
into an MS thesis or more.   Right now, my contact at IBM is interested
in hiring a summer intern.

Miriam