[PRL] may be

Karl Lieberherr lieber at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Nov 6 08:21:44 EST 2003

Hi Matthias:

A system (with an efficient checking algorithm) that checks a class graph
where the nodes are labeled with "acquire x:X" or "[acquire x:X]" statements
([ ] means optional), for type correctness under a suitable default notion
of acquisition is not hard. We should probably discuss the options. I think
that the data acquisition case is particularly useful.

-- Karl