[PRL] Run-through of ICFP talk, Wed **1100 am**

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Aug 11 11:26:45 EDT 2003

I will give a run-through of my ICFP talk this Wednesday at 1100am, in
206 EG.  Please note the change in time.

Title: Understanding Aspects

Abstract:

We report on our adventures in the AOP community, and suggest a
narrative to explain the main ideas of aspect-oriented programming.
We show how AOP as currently practiced invalidates conventional
modular program reasoning, and discuss a reconceptualization of AOP
that we hope will allow an eventual reconciliation between AOP and
modular reasoning.

--Mitch