[PRL] [Fwd: David N. Blank-Edelman] Egan network down during this scheduled maintenance window

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Aug 5 16:24:11 EDT 2003

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: "David N. Blank-Edelman" <dnb at ccs.neu.edu>
To: egan at ccs.neu.edu, faculty at ccs.neu.edu
Subject: Egan network down during this scheduled maintenance window
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 15:10:58 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

Howdy-
  Please pass this on to your fellow Egan denizens (faculty members:
please pass this on to the members of your research groups in Egan).

As part of our normal downtime window on Wed (11:45a-1:45p), we're going
to be taking the Egan network (wired and wireless) down for about a half
an hour to pre-position the old and new networking gear in preparation for
this Fri's total network upgrade.

       Respectfully,
          David N. Blank-Edelman
          Director of Technology
          College of Computer and Information Science