[PRL] NEU thesis style file

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Jul 21 11:13:10 EDT 2003

Johan asks:

JO> Before I go fix them: what are the layout requirements for an neu
JO> thesis?  Is there a thesis style for latex? Google seems to think
JO> there isn't, but has been wrong in the past.

I believe that there *are* such requirements, and there *is* a Latex
style, but nobody knows what they are or even what is an authoritative
source.  In this respect they are like many other things at NU.

Perhaps somebody on this mailing list has a good latex style for
NU theses.  If so, how about putting it in a common place so we can
share it?

--Mitch