[PRL] Our web pages are up

Mitchell Wand wand at ccs.neu.edu
Thu May 8 12:32:57 EDT 2003

The PRL web pages are now public!  The correct, official URL for the
laboratory is:

http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research/prl

We are listed in http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research (in alphabetical
order, alas, which puts us on at least the second screenful).  See if
the paragraph there is OK.  I've removed the paragraph on programming
language research, which now seems superfluous.

The page http://www.ccs.neu.edu/research is embarrassingly bad, but
I'm not going to fight that battle right now.

Thanks to all who helped in putting these pages together.

I have a plan for the publications repository, but it will be a while
til it gets executed.  It's probably about a 2-day project.  If anyone
is interested in helping, please let me know.

--Mitch