[Pl-seminar] Tomorrow: Zena Ariola - Logic in action!

Luna Phipps-Costin phipps-costin.l at northeastern.edu
Thu Nov 9 14:07:08 EST 2023

Hello all -
I'm privileged to announce that tomorrow Zena Ariola will speak at our seminar!

Speaker: Zena Ariola
Title: Logic in action
Abstract:
The duality between “true” and “false” is a hallmark feature of logic.
We show how this duality can be put to use in the theory and practice
of programming languages and their implementations, too.
Starting from a foundation of constructive logic as dialogues, we illustrate
how it describes a symmetric language for computation, and survey several
applications of the dualities found therein.
When: Tomorrow the 10th. Lunch from 12 to 12:30, talk from 12:30 to 1:30
Where: Forsyth 237