[Pl-seminar] NEPLS, 5 March: Call for talks

Joshua D. Guttman guttman at mitre.org
Thu Jan 8 22:11:03 EST 2009

We'll hold the winter meeting of the New England Programming
Languages and Systems Symposium (http://www.nepls.org/) at
The MITRE Corporation on

	Thursday, 5 March.

We'd like to solicit both nominations and proposals for
talks.  If you'd like to nominate someone else to give a
talk, please send a sentence or two on what you'd like to
hear about, and also send us contact information.  Please
send *nominations* by 31 January, since we need more time to
explore the possibilities.

If you'd like to propose to give a talk, please send us a
title and an abstract consisting of a couple of paragraphs.
Also let us know how much time you think you would need.  We
can arrange slots ranging from 5 or 10 minutes to a half
hour.  NEPLS talks do not have to sound like conference
presentations, and we encourage you to propose short talks.
Please send *talk proposals* by:

        8 February.

Thanks so much.  We're looking forward to seeing you at the
winter NEPLS on Thursday, March 5.

        Joshua Guttman
        Daniel Jackson
        Greg Morrisett

PS.  MITRE's Massachusetts offices are located in Bedford,
just north of I-95 off Route 3.  It's about 20 miles
northwest from Boston, about a 25 minute drive from the
center.  It's also accessible via the 351 MBTA bus, about 45
minutes from Alewife Station.

--
	Joshua D. Guttman
	The MITRE Corporation