[Pl-seminar] Winter NEPLS date: Thursday 5 March

Joshua D. Guttman guttman at mitre.org
Mon Dec 1 08:16:05 EST 2008

This is an early announcement of the winter 2009
meeting of the New England Programming Languages and
Systems Symposium (http://www.nepls.org/).

We will hold it at The MITRE Corporation on

	Thursday, 5 March.

MITRE's Massachusetts offices are located in
Bedford, just north of I-95 off Route 3.  It's about
20 miles northwest from Boston, about a 25 minute
drive from the center.  It's also accessible via the
351 MBTA bus, about 45 minutes from Alewife Station.

We'll send a message to solicit talks in late
December.  For now, we wanted to encourage you to
mark this date on your calendar, and to try to keep
the day free.

Till soon --

	Joshua
--