[Pl-seminar] Proposed date for next NEPLS: Thu, March 2nd, 2006

talks at nepls.org talks at nepls.org
Mon Nov 14 15:07:46 EST 2005

Hi all,

I'm the chair of the next NEPLS, which will be hosted at Sun's Burlington
campus (15 miles NW of Boston).

I'm proposing to have it on Thursday, March 2nd, 2006. In the past, this
event usually took place at the end of February. But, I'm told that
there's a kid vacation week then, and I'd like to avoid clashing with it.
So, I'll try for early March (very slight chance of less snow too!).

You have until next Monday (Nov 21st) to convince me that this is a bad
date for it.

Regards,

Tony

| Tony Printezis, Staff Engineer         | Sun Microsystems Laboratories   |
|                                        | MS BUR02-311                    |
| e-mail: tony.printezis at sun.com         | 1 Network Drive                 |
| office: +1 781 442 0998 (x20998)       | Burlington, MA01803-0902, USA   |