[Pl-seminar] Setting a date for the ninth NEPLS meeting (UMass Amherst, firstweek of June)

Jack C. Wileden jack at ccsl.cs.umass.edu
Wed Apr 9 01:21:44 EDT 2003

The ninth New England Programming Languages and Systems Symposium
will be held at UMass Amherst during the first week in June.
I would like to ask your help in selecting a mutually agreeable date.

If you have a preference, please reply to this message, but prefix each of
the following lines with "P" (preferred dates), "A" (acceptable), "D"
(strongly dislike), or "X" (cannot attend).

   Monday, June 2
   Tuesday, June 3
   Wednesday, June 4
   Thursday, June 5
   Friday, June 6

I will tally all responses received by April 15 and select the date
that works best.

- Jack Wileden
  jack at cs.umass.edu