[Pl-seminar] Setting a date for the seventh NEPLS meeting (WPI, mid-October)

Michael A. Gennert michaelg at sequoia.wpi.edu
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 12:25:38 -0400

The seventh New England Programming Languages and Systems Symposium
will be held at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) in mid October.
I would like to ask your help in selecting a mutually agreeable date.

Keep in mind the following dates that may or may not pose conflicts.

  Oct 3-8: PLI 2002 (Pittsburgh), including ICFP
  Oct 18:  ETAPS 2003 (Warsaw) submission deadline, including CC,
           ESOP, FASE, FOSSACS, and TACAS

If you have a preference, please reply to this message, but prefix each of
the following lines with "P" (preferred dates), "A" (acceptable), "D"
(strongly dislike), or "X" (cannot attend).

   Friday, October 11
   Monday, October 14
   Tuesday, October 15
   Wednesday, October 16
   Friday, October 18

I will tally all responses received by July 15 and select the date
that works best.

- Mike Gennert
  michaelg@cs.wpi.edu