[Pl-seminar] 5th NEPLS Symposium, Friday February 22, MIT (please RSVP)

Michael Ernst Neena Lyall <lyall at lcs.mit.edu>
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 09:51:09 -0500

The 5th New England Programming Languages and Systems event will be held
from 10am to 4:10pm on Friday, February 22 at the MIT Lab for Computer
Science in Cambridge, MA.  The program, available at
  http://www.nepls.org/Events/5/ ,
includes eight exciting talks on topics including optimization, type
theory, user interfaces, race detection, language design, and more.

If you would like to have lunch at the event, please email Neena Lyall
<lyall@lcs.mit.edu> by midnight on Monday, February 18 indicating that you
will attend.  If you do not request a meal by Monday, you are still welcome
to attend and may purchase your own lunch in the building's cafeteria.
Replying to this message will send mail to Neena.

The venue is 200 Technology Square, room 518.  Directions are available at
  http://www.lcs.mit.edu/contact/directions.html .
We recommend use of public transportation.  If you want a parking pass,
please email Elizabeth Sheehan <beth@hq.lcs.mit.edu> so that she knows
approximately how many passes to have on hand.  (You will need to arrive
early in order to pick up and pay for the parking pass, then park your car;
details appear at http://www.lcs.mit.edu/contact/directions.html#parking.)

I look forward to seeing you at NEPLS 5.

					-Michael Ernst
					 mernst@lcs.mit.edu