[PL-sem-jr] Next meeting: March 9th (no meeting on Spring Break)

Artem Pelenitsyn a.pelenitsyn at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 11:00:50 EST 2020

Dear all,

Julia and I will be out of town next week so we decided to reconvocate the
week after the string break -- on March 9th, usual time and place: 9:30 AM,
WVH 166.

This week we finished section 3 of the Incorrectness Logic paper with
examples, and studied a good deal of Section 4 Proof System: we read it out
loud until the "The first rule for sequencing is for short-circuiting"
paragraph but we discussed most of the rules from Fig. 2 and 3 from that
section.

We are coming to the agreement that we mostly got the idea of the paper at
this point. So on the next meeting, we wanted to watch the POPL talk on
Incorrectness Logic, and then move on from this paper to some new and
exciting topic. What would that be?..

Come to the meeting on March 9th and help us decide!

--
All the best,
Artem & Julia