[PL-sem-jr] Fwd: [MIT-PL] PL Seminar 10/15/18: The Power of Abstraction, Barbara Liskov

Hyeyoung Shin shin.hy at husky.neu.edu
Tue Oct 9 21:34:04 EDT 2018

Hi Artem and juniors,

Thank you for bringing this up!

I've thought about this, but I think we should have the meeting as
scheduled for people who do not wish to attend the MIT seminar.

Alternatively, I can reschedule the meeting. (I recall Tuesday morning is a
good time.)

If you wish to attend the talk, but feel strongly about not wanting to miss
pljr, please let me know. Otherwise, we will meet at the regular time.

Hyeyoung