[PL-sem-jr] October 8 PLJr

Hyeyoung Shin shin.hy at husky.neu.edu
Mon Oct 8 16:56:54 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I apologize for the short notice earlier.

I have updated the schedule here: https://github.com/PLJunior/Fall18
You can check what we read and discussed today and what to prepare for our
next meeting, October 15.

I typed up some notes (
https://github.com/PLJunior/Fall18/blob/master/notes-10-08.pdf), which is
also on the github page. If you were at the meeting today, please feel free
to add more or correct things that is wrong.

If you missed today's meeting, please catch up by reading the paper up to
Section 5. If you have any questions, Artem, Hugo, Michael, Mingho, and I
will be happy to answer as much as we can.

Also, if you haven't join the github organization, please send me your
github so that I can add you!

Hyeyoung