[PL-sem-jr] PL Jr today

Ming-Ho Yee yee.mi at husky.neu.edu
Mon Nov 26 16:56:41 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

In PL Jr today, we worked together on the first monad exercise and
implemented evalChecked. Then we gradually transformed evalChecked to a
more monadic implementation. I've attached the code from today's meeting.
If people still have questions or want to catch up on what they missed, I
think most of us who attended will be happy to meet one-on-one.

Finally, we decided that the homework for next week is to implement
evalWithCount.

Thanks,
Ming-Ho