[PL-sem-jr] ICFP Amigo Review : Friday 03/11 @ 12pm

Benjamin Greenman types at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Mar 8 19:03:17 EST 2016

Since we don't have a regularly scheduled PL-junior this week and a few of
us are working on ICFP submissions, let's do an amigo review this Friday at
12pm.

The rules:
- Authors should reply here with *1-3* pages, preferably intro material, by
Thursday 11:59pm
- Non-authors should RSVP here
- From the author + non-author pool, we'll dedicate 1-2 reviewers per paper
(but you're free to read everything ahead-of-time, or at the meeting)
- On Friday at 12pm, we'll go around and discuss the papers. Feedback
should focus on clarity of presentation & overall motivation

We're trying to optimize for easy reading & helpfulness.
Also, I'll order pizza to make it a real lunch.

Room TBA