[PL-sem-jr] Proposed change to the format of PL Junior

Benjamin Greenman types at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Jan 13 16:35:21 EST 2016

I'd be happy to change the format & focus more. For _right now_,
I'd like to prepare a "normal" presentation of Kildall's algorithm for
Jan 27 based on the 10-PL paper. Meanwhile I'll keep in touch with
Max, who'd like to do the Cousot & Cousot 10-PL paper in 3 weeks.

Do we want to add exercises & (more) discussion to PL junior, instead
of having a lecture each week?
I really like that we have 1 person presenting each week, but we'd learn
more if we all talked & worked more.