[PL-sem-jr] PL Jr starting tomorrow

Justin R. Slepak jrslepak at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Oct 7 12:27:48 EDT 2014

The PL Jr seminar is meant as a way for newer PL students to get exposed to research areas, techniques, etc. that they need to know about but likely won't see in class. We begin by coming up with a list of topics students are curious about or expect to need to understand. Each following week, one student presents an overview of their chosen topic. Past topics have included module systems, information flow control, reflection, abstract interpretation...

This semester, we have 160 Richards on Wednesdays from 12:30 to 2. We start tomorrow.

I suggest bringing lunch to the meetings.

---
Justin Slepak
PhD student, Computer Science dept.