[PL-sem-jr] PL Jr Talk TODAY 12:00-2:00 WVH166

James T. Perconti jtpercon at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Oct 31 11:32:26 EDT 2011

Hey everybody,
  A better title for today's talk is "Strategies for Protecting Code."  We'll be talking about what it means to protect code, what kinds of approaches there are to accomplish this, and the issues and tradeoffs involved.  The seminar will be discussion-based: I'm going to suggest a few criteria by which we might be able to categorize these things and bring up some examples, and we'll see whether we like that categorization and where we can get to from there!  See you at noon!
 --Jamie