[PL-sem-jr] Notes and bibliography for 12/12 talk on Messaging Middleware

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Dec 12 17:16:09 EST 2011

Attached. The (short) annotated bibliography is at the end of the file.
Most of the organised/interesting stuff is in the first two-thirds of
the file - the last little bit is less organised "backup" material.

I'm happy to talk about this stuff anytime, by the way - just drop me a
line if any of this piques anyone's interest!

Regards,
  Tony