[PL-sem-jr] Tentative schedule and tomorrow: Ian on prioritizing ACL2 rules

Vincent St-Amour stamourv at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Jan 13 13:25:28 EST 2010

Hey everyone,

Following this morning's meeting, the schedule we agreed on is now
online:

https://wiki.ccs.neu.edu/display/GRADWIKI/PlSeminarJr

It's also available on google calendar (link on the wiki page). Is
anyone using it?

There has been a minor change of schedule: instead of beginning at 12,
as we discussed, seminars will begin at 11:45 to align with other
classes and seminars.

Finally, the first seminar will be held tomorrow. Ian will talk about
his current research on prioritizing rules in ACL2. I'll send you the
room as soon as I know it (likely 166 or 164).

See you there,

Vincent