[PL-sem-jr] Talk Monday, 2/23: Dimitris on CFA2

Aaron Turon turon at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Feb 22 12:00:09 EST 2009

Tomorrow, Monday 2/23, Dimitris will give a talk about his recent work
with Olin on an analysis called CFA2.  As usual, the talk will be held
in WVH166 from 2:30-4:30.  Please join us!

Abstract
--

kCFA approximates a program by a control-flow graph. Executions are
paths from the start to the end node of this graph, therefore they are

Upcoming talks
--
3/2 Spring break
3/9 Stephen - calculus of communicating systems