[PL-sem-jr] Summer organizational meeting

Aaron Turon turon at ccs.neu.edu
Fri May 16 14:05:13 EDT 2008

Hi all,

There seems to be enough interest for us to keep a seminar going in
some form over the summer.  Most of the people I heard from said they
wouldn't have time to commit to working through a textbook, but people
were interested in both "traditional" PLJr talks as well as the idea
of talks/question sessions about ongoing research.

I propose that we all get together for a planning meeting early next
week.  Would Monday 5/19, at 1pm work for everyone?  Let me know what
your constraints are if not.

Aaron