[PL-sem-jr] Reminder: PLJR planning meeting - Spring 2008

David Van Horn dvanhorn at cs.brandeis.edu
Wed Jan 16 22:56:20 EST 2008

turon at ccs.neu.edu wrote:
> Just a reminder: the PLJr planning meeting will happen tomorrow, the
> 17th, at 1:30.  We'll gather at 366 and them roam if it is unavailable.
> Afterwards Dave Herman's thesis proposal will take place, at 3pm in 366.

I can't make the meeting (this is when 213 meets), but I just wanted to
pass along Harry Mairson's semantics syllabus for this semester, which
offers another list of papers people could consider:

    http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dvanhorn/tmp/factsheet.pdf

I believe the intersection with the TYPES list of Great Works is nil.

David