[PL-sem-jr] Fall 2007 planning meeting

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Sep 5 16:36:18 EDT 2007

Now that we're all back, I'd like to think about starting PL Jr again.
Therefore, I'm going to propose having the fall planning meeting this
coming Monday at 1:30pm.  (No predetermined place; we'll roam until we find
an empty conference room.)

If you're interested in participating in PL Jr this fall but can't make
this meeting, please let me know by the end of the day tomorrow (Thurs 6 Sept).
If there are enough conflicts, I'll try to reschedule.

Please bring suggested topics!  The wiki page
(<https://wiki.ccs.neu.edu/display/GRADWIKI/PlSeminarJr>) has a
not-very-recently updated list of ideas, but feel free to propose your
own.  (And feel free to update that list, for that matter.)

Also, not all of the new students are subscribed to this list.  If you have
contact info for Jonathon Brown, Feng Zhou, or Peter Dilinger, please
forward this to them and invite them to subscribe to the list at
<https://lists.ccs.neu.edu/bin/listinfo/pl-sem-jr>.

Richard