[PL-sem-jr] NE Symposium on Formal HW Verification

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Oct 22 12:25:17 EDT 2007

The New England Symposium on Formal Hardware Verification (for which you
should have all received an invitation) overlaps with PL Jr next Friday,
Nov 2.

I'll ask again this Friday morning, but I'd like to get a sense of how many
people are interested in attending both, so I can reschedule if necessary.

If you're interested in going to NESFHV, or more specfically, interested in
attending the talks between 11 to 1:30ish, would you send me an email and
let me know?

Thanks,

Richard