[PL-sem-jr] Upcoming Talks

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Sun Mar 18 13:01:49 EDT 2007

PL Seminar Junior will *not* meet tomorrow, March 19.  Christos has
postponed his talk on alias analysis due to an impending paper deadline.

Upcoming talks
--------------
3/26: Theo Skotiniotis: Scrap Your Boilerplate
4/2: open
4/9: open
4/16: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt & Dale Vaillancourt: Nominal Logic

and that's it for the semester.  (If any of you who postponed your talk
wants to grab one of the April slots, they're yours for the taking!)

                                 * * * * *

As many of you know, I'll be working full-time for ITA Software this coming
summer.  It's still early to decide if PL Jr will meet over the summer, but
if you do want to meet, someone else will need to take over my role as
administrator.  Duties are light:

  - organize and run the scheduling meeting

  - make a room reservation with the front office

  - send out reminder emails like this one

  - keep Theo in the loop on scheduling issues, as he maintains the Google
    calendar for the seminar.

Volunteers for this are welcome.

Richard