[PL-sem-jr] Spring 2007 scheduling & planning meeting

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Jan 9 13:07:55 EST 2007

With the start of the semester, I'd like to schedule the PL Jr planning
meeting for this term.  Because of a couple people's travel plans, I'd like
to do this *before* folks leave for POPL if at all possible.

So, for the planning meeting, how does this Thursday the 11th at 3pm?
(Felix informs me that there's no PhD seminar this week.)

If you can't make it but are interested in participating in the seminar,
let me know soon so I can find a better time this week.

Thanks,

Richard