[PL-sem-jr] Upcoming Talks

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Thu Dec 6 11:04:35 EST 2007

PL Seminar, Jr.
Friday, Dec 7  11am-1pm  WVH366

Dimitrios will discuss CTL (Computation Tree Logic).

This is the last talk scheduled for this semester.

                                   * * *

Watch for a scheduling meeting to be called some time in the first couple
of weeks after we're back in January.

To ensure a smooth transition when I leave Northeastern after my defense in
a few months (and to allow me to concentrate on my dissertation), Aaron
Turon has agreed to assume the scheduling and administrative
responsibilities -- such as they are -- of managing PL Jr, effective
January 2008.  Expect the announcement about the scheduling meeting to come
from him.

Richard