[PL-sem-jr] Fall 2006 Schedule

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Fri Sep 15 12:15:11 EDT 2006

PL Seminar Jr  Fall 2006 Schedule
=================================
We will meet on Friday afternoons from 1-3pm in WVH 164 (166 was taken).

Current schedule of talks:

  Sept 22: open
  Sept 29: open
  Oct 6:   open (NEPLS)
  Oct 13:  open
  Oct 20:  Alec Heller on synthetic topology
  Oct 27:  Theo Skotiniotis on GADTs & polytypic programming
  Nov 3:   Sam Tobin-Hochstadt & Dale Vaillancourt on nominal logic
  Nov 10:  Jesse Tov on the quantum lambda calculus
  Nov 17:  Dave Herman on the type "dynamic" and friends
  Nov 24:  Thanksgiving holiday; no meeting
  Dec 1:   Carl Eastlund & Richard Cobbe on survey of semantics for OOPLs
  Dec 8:   Ryan Culpepper on implementing debuggers for interesting languages
  Dec 15:  Christine Hang on Markov logic networks

We'd originally scheduled David van Horn's talk on kCFA for 10/13, but it
turns out that he has a conflict.  We'll try to reschedule; watch this
space for details.

The wiki page and seminar web page have been updated.

Richard