[PL-sem-jr] Summer 2006 planning meeting

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Tue May 30 15:13:38 EDT 2006

I'd like to start thinking about scheduling PL Seminar, Jr. for this
summer.  So, I propose holding a programming session one week from
today, on Tuesday, June 6, at 1pm; location to be determined.  (We
shouldn't go much past 2.)

If you plan on attending PL Jr sessions this summer but can't make this
programming session, please send me an email in the next day or so and
I'll try to pick a better time.

The first question, of course, is whether or not there are enough people
around this summer who will attend; we'll resolve that at the meeting.

Assuming there are, we'll pick a meeting time and start lining up talks.

Please bring talk ideas!  Also, if you're thinking of presenting, please
bring information on the submission deadlines that might affect your
scheduling; it'll help us work around those constraints.  (I know when
POPL's deadline is, but that's about it.)

See you Tuesday,

Richard