[PL-sem-jr] Upcoming Talks -- or not....

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Aug 14 13:19:15 EDT 2006

Greetings, all.

In fairly quick succession, the last three talks for the summer have
postponed or canceled: Carl will not be presenting FRP; Ryan and I are
postponing OO models until the fall; and Theo is postponing GADTs and
polytypic programming until the fall as well.

David van Horn is still planning to present his work on kCFA and related
topics, but we're still trying to pin down a specific date.

So, PL Jr will not meet until further notice.

I'll try to schedule a planning meeting for the fall for mid to late
September, once everyone's teaching requirements are sorted out.  Watch
this space for more info.

Richard