[PL-sem-jr] Summer Schedule

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Tue May 3 14:48:51 EDT 2005

The schedule for this summer, as it exists currently, is now available
on the Wiki page.  I'm going to try to update the main seminar page
soon.

We'll meet in WVH 166, except for May the 26th, when Mitch has the room
for the full day.  I'm working on an alternative location; watch this
space for details.

(And for those of you who won't be here over the summer, if you decide
you don't want to receive these announcements, you can log on to your
list options page and temporarily disable delivery.)

Richard