[PL-sem-jr] Scheduling

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Jan 4 09:52:20 EST 2005

Ok, Monday lunchtime fell through.

There's an approximation to a conflict table on the wiki page,
<https://gradwiki.ccs.neu.edu/index.cgi?PlSeminarJr>.  Please look at
this and add any additional constraints you may have.  Two notes:

  1) As the page says, please limit yourself to real conflicts right
     now.  We'll try to deal with "I'd rather not meet on Monday at 3"
     after we get a solution to the hard constraints.

  2) Please have your constraints entered into the table no later that
     12 noon on Thursday.  I'll look at the page then and start making
     decisions.

Also, there's a section on the page for proposed topics.  I've listed
all the ideas that people have already submitted to me.  If you have any
other suggestions, please feel free to add them!

Richard