[PL-sem-jr] My birthday!

Carl Eastlund carl.eastlund at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 17:39:26 EST 2005

My 26th birthday is this coming Sunday (Feb. 27), and since this list
is the people I would otherwise write to, I'm co-opting it for social
event planning.

So, I'm lazy, and as the soon-to-be-birthday-boy I get to stay that
way.  I propose anyone free and interested on Sunday meet for lunch at
Bhindi Bazaar (modulo spelling), the Indian cafe on Mass Ave just past
Newbury St.  As for the rest of the day, I'd love to gather for board
games or card games or movies or any even more interesting
suggestions, but as per the aforementioned laziness I leave all
planning efforts in the hands of the masses.

--Carl