[PL-sem-jr] Scheduling information

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Aug 30 12:26:48 EDT 2005

Ryan and Dave need to postpone their talk on graph reduction and other
FP implementation strategies until later this fall, so we will not meet
this week as originally scheduled.

We have no more talks scheduled for the summer, so we need to start
planning for the fall semester.  When everyone's back in the lab and we
know who's teaching what (and, more importantly, *when*), I'll set up a
scheduling meeting to pick a meeting time and start lining up
presentations.  I hope to have this session some time the week of Sept
12th, if possible.  Watch this space for details.

Richard