[PL-sem-jr] Summer scheduling: meet on Friday @ 2pm?

Richard Cobbe cobbe at ccs.neu.edu
Wed Apr 27 22:18:39 EDT 2005

Evening, all.

It looks as though we're going to have a quorum this summer, so I'd like
to have a scheduling and programming meeting to get organized.

How does this Friday, the 29th, at 2pm sound?  If you're planning on
attending PL Jr this summer, but you can't make this time, please let me
know ASAP so we can find a better time.  (And please do attend if you
plan on coming this summer; if we've only got 2 folks there for the
planning meeting, I'm going to take that as a pretty strong signal that
people won't be able to attend regular meetings this summer.)

I figure we'll try 166 or 164; if by some chance both of those are
in use, we'll adapt.

Richard